diff --git a/pinaxcon/templates/static_pages/attend/guides.html b/pinaxcon/templates/static_pages/attend/guides.html
index 0d5326c072db43ce637ae4727386fe1a9f6d7ac2..2680f416e32d51f66273a69936d69e96815e1834 100644
@@ -34,7 +34,7 @@
- Accessibility and Accommodations includes information for: parents; people with vision, hearing, and mobility issues; and people with dietary restrictions.
- Emergencies might involve the Code of Conduct, contacting organizers, calling the police, or finding a hospital or pharmacy.
- Guide coming soon: Finding Food is easy in Petaluma, especially with this guide to local restaurants and markets with details about price, distance, and dietary restrictions.
- Finding Food is easy in Petaluma, especially with this guide to local restaurants and markets sponsored by Yelp.
- Fitness doesn't need to take a backseat while at North Bay Python, we have information about gyms and pools as well as running and hiking paths.
- Getting Around P'town has key distances and details about taxis, busses, and walking paths.
- Meetups and birds of a feather sessions are great ways to connect with other attendees. Find and attend one or organize your own!